To love God with all our hearts, mind, soul & strength; To love our neighbor as our self and to win this county for Christ As One!
Matthew 22:37-40 ”And He said to him, ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the great and foremost commandment. The second is like it, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets.”
Matthew 28:19-20 ”Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
Bible Based - We seek to maintain a biblical basis in all we do while maintaining openness to fresh trends.
Integrity - Integrity should permeate every aspect of church life.
Caring - All church and ministry relationships should be caring.
Accepting - We welcome all people regardless of race, religious background, gender, financial status or personal struggles.
Leadership - Church ministry should be led by God-gifted, Spirit-led leaders.
Unity - The church operates as a community of servants unified by our common purposes.
Relevance - We desire to be sensitive to our culture and relevant in our methods while maintaining our doctrinal purity.
Generational - Developing confident, committed young people is a vital part of our dream to change the world.
Excellence - We honor God and inspire people by pursuing a high standard in all we do.
Team - Teamwork is differently gifted people working together for the common good.
- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible Word of God. 2 Peter 1:21.
- We believe the Godhead consists of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. 2 Corinthians 13:14.
- We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father. 1 Timothy 3:16.
- We believe in evangelistic and missionary fervor and endeavor – locally and abroad. Acts 1:8, Mark 16:15-18.
- We believe in salvation through the redeeming blood of Christ. Hebrews 9:22.
- We believe in the keeping power of God. Jude 24.
- We believe in sanctification and holiness of heart and the overcoming life as Scriptural requirements for the Bride of Christ. Ephesians 5:25-27.
- We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4; 10:46; 19:6, and the present ministry of the Spirit in and through the believer. We believe in the 5-fold ministry as seen in Ephesians 4. We also believe in all the gifts of the Holy Spirit as well as the Fruit of the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 12:8011; Galatians 5:22-23.
- We believe in Christ’s personal return in power and great glory, in His millennial reign and in His everlasting dominion. Acts 1:11; Revelation 20:4; Daniel 7:14.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and they that are lost unto resurrection of eternal punishment. John 5:28-29; Revelation 20:15.
Three Critical Foundations for the Believer
“When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, ‘Brothers, what shall we do?’ “Peter replied, ‘Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off – for all whom the Lord our God will call.’” Acts 2:37-39.
- Repent (be transformed, changed)
- Be water baptized
- Receive the Gift of the Holy Spirit